Saturday, 22 October 2016

Winner announcement MMW#18

Hi there 

Apologies for the late winner announcement. Each time I think my life could just be normal for a while something else take a weird turn. 

The team and I had to pick a few favourites and oh my, it was not easy. ALL of your submitted projects were absolutely magical! I love them all! But we had to choose and I think we all agree that the winner has done a fab job (as always)... 

Winner: # 25 Kerstin F 

Kerstin, you have a wonderful imagination and are one uber-talented soul. We all loved this make! Please email to let me know and to claim your prize - ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail. co. uk (please adjust the email address before sending your message, thank you). 


We also have our Fab 3: 



bubo-mechanical-owl-2

Please feel free to grab your winning badges! Display them proudly, they are so deserved!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I hope you can enter our current challenge: Assemblage.Altered Art.

Good luck and stay creative! All the best,

Ingrid xxx


6 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner.... yes, i agree, the works are all so fab.
    greets from gemrany
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, that makes my day! I'm very honored, but I made what makes me happy. I'm always inspired from all the other beautiful crafters and try to return something of it and especially to have fun in it. Hugs, Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Huge congrats to the winners - and especially to my wonderful and fabulously talented friend Kerstin! Well done and truly deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much and congrats to the winners! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Kerstin beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x